I'm Nata and this is my note-page about everything and nothing. Just for fun. Welcome!
Tagsartist BarCamp barcamplv09 Beyonce be yourself birthday blog book briic.lv Bunny Business busy cake cancer Christmas dancing death Dirty Dancing first dance flowers friend Friends greeting habit haircut hairdo hairsyle heart hi Ilana Yahav inauguration inspiration life Mareks Ruskuls memory Michael Jackson morning music Netherlands Nobody knows me Obama optimism Party Patrick Swayze Poem positive postcard postcrossing progress Quote rabbit rip river rose salsa sand art Sand Fantasy Schweppes short short-film Signs smile spring The Weepies thoughts time travel Travelling twitter Urban Dictionary Valentine's Day Video weekend women's day world
- White Christmas? Haven't heard of it #wetwinter #winterfail #snowisararity instagram.com/p/w_-p-7yxfF/ 4 years ago
- Festive mood #christmas #christmaspiece #diy #amateur instagram.com/p/wmIXSgyxbN/ 4 years ago
- I used to think the fines for cycling without lights were too high. Now, I do believe they are ridiculously low for this suicidal behavior! 5 years ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- 8,817 hits
Category Archives: Misc.Image
Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.
Written on the basis of observations. Experienced partly. Enjoyed arguably.
– Get ready on time. After the Queen’s Day in April safe all the orange staff bought for that event. Be aware that it’s never enough so as soon as the sales for the World Cup begin, get orange boa scarves, t-shirts, skirts, trousers, shorts, shoes, hats, caps, etc. Buy all sizes, just in case any of your family members forgets to get one.
– Get ready for loud weeks – buy orange (that’s out of question) rattles, horns, vuvuzelas. The last ones should be tried at home during the matches as well as at other time. Just to let everyone know you are absolutely ready for the World Cup. Be sure the neighbours in the last house of your street hear them too. And so does the following street.
– Use all offered sale promotions to get various cups, bracelets, buttons, belts, coats, hats etc. given for free with some purchases. Ignore the fact that you end up with a pile of goods and products you’ll probably never use. Calm yourself down with an idea that your neighbours have the same pile at home. Maybe two. Continue reading
Poor Piglet, he is not to blame…